Saturday, June 2, 2012

Emerging

Maybe it's the change of seasons or the fact that school is out for the summer. Perhaps it's because I'm finally tackling some projects around the house which I've been procrastinating about for an embarrassingly long time. It could have something to do with the workshop I've just signed up for or the weight I've lost. (I'm pretty sure moving the big comfy chair from my side of the bed to a more open space by the window which faces the back yard has helped.) In any case, there is subtle yet significant forward motion in my life again, for which I am most grateful.

I've never considered myself to be superstitious, but I confess a reluctance to celebrate this tiny revelation too loudly, lest the door suddenly slam shut on the lovely fresh breeze so long in coming. But I do want to acknowledge it, honor it, and enjoy it while it is here. I also intend to share it, as I can. So I invite you to join me in taking some deep cleansing breaths, as we prepare to welcome what comes.

2 comments:

  1. Shout it out to the world! Embrace the change and celebrate your forward momentum, Lenora. And don't worry about the door, just give it a good swift kick if it starts to swing in the wrong direction.

    Your friends at WCWW will be cheering you on! xo
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouragement, Susan. Here's to fresh air, open doors, and moving forward! xo

      Delete